• DESIGN OF AN INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS WITH TOMORROW’S TECHNOLOGY” TO PRODUCE PERFECT COFFEE AT LOWER COSTS.
• NOT A GROUP OF INDIVIDUAL MACHINES BUT A “MANUFACTURING SYSTEM” WITH STANDARDIZED DATABASE THAT CAN BE READ AND WRITTEN FROM A MANAGEMENT HOST.
• Full plant automation from green to packaging.
• No manual movement of the coffee.
• Lot Tracking up to the stores. (SDB)
• Design and production of equipments in skids fully wired and tested before shipping, easy and fast to assembly.
SCOLARI NOT AS A SUPPLIER OF GOODS AND EQUIPMENTS, BUT PARTNER IN:
– PLANT DESIGN
– INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING SYSTEM
– DEVELOP NEW COFFEE PRODUCTS
– INTEGRATION WITH CLIENT ERP
– New software release every 3 months
– Integration of the roasters with new pollution control devices.
– Safety improvements
– Energy recovering
• Easy trouble shooting software with over than
1000 machine with fault detection. The operator
can obtain training and help in real time.
• Safety devices
• Study on explosion hazard of coffee dust
• Training tools:
– GT-pro simulator
– SDB simulator
– Training program
• Full control of the process
Roasting – grinding – degassing
– coffee transport –
• Consistency and Repeatibility of the process
• Data tracking = warranty for the customer
– Roasting profile
– Roast color
• Plant Design by “trains”
• We desing plants that can be modified adding
new equipments to follow new needs from
• Degassing silos for automatic feeding of the
packaging machines. Already installed in many
plants – ROI
FLEXIBILITY – JUST IN TIME
• Advanced tools for design
– Plant configurator
– 3D design parametric (example)
– Single modules design, no need of high skilled
person for assemby
• Advanced tools for production
– CAD CAM tools with laser cutting machine.
– Fast response to production needs
– Fast track for prototype developing